Facilitated by Teacher Jay of
Mini Chefs + Bakers, the workshop is sure to be a fun & tasty treat!
Ingredients & Supplies
Dry + Wet Ingredients:
- a package of already baked store bought sugar cookies
- a tube of pre made sugar cookie dough
(Teacher Jay will be using a tube of Pillsbury but please use whatever brand you can find. Please make sure it is chilled in the fridge until class time.)
- flour (1/2 cup)
- cookie icing
- please bring white or brown frosting, and if you would like you can also bring a couple other colors of choice.
More Ingredients and Things To Bring To Class:
- a flat baking sheet
- parchment paper
- a large plate to decorate cookies in and another plate to place the finished cookies in
- oven mittens
- they will also need access to the oven and an adult to help them with this.